This trip begins in evening, we organise the camel ride for the night in desert from a hotel near the sand dunes, The camels will be packed with foods, blankets and everything else which we will need.
The trek will start right into the desert for 1:30min, We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Sahara,this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we walk to the high dunes to see the sunset ,It will be a magical night when the sky is clear of cover and stars sparkle and shine with intensity. During the first night, there will be a wonderful dinner around a campfire,we will spend the night in nomad tents ,In the morning we will ride the camels backing to Merzouga , you’ll have the breakfest and shower in the hotel in Merzouga.
Camel Trekking 1h:30 min and Night in the desert :
- A room in the hotel where we organise our desert trips to leave some of your luggage & shower
- Parking for you car if you have
- Nomad tents (Desert camp)
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel each/guide
- Camel ride to spend the two nights & lunch with nomad peoples
- Bottled water
- Sand-boarding in the dunes
Questions and Answers
1- How to get to Merzouga in Morocco’s public transport, departing from Marrakech? (From Marrakech to Merzouga)
The bus(supratours) depart from Marrakech to Merzouga daily at 8.00 morning and arrive a Merzouga at 21:00
2- How to get to Merzouga departing from Fes? (From Fes to Merzouga)
The bus(supratours) depart from Fes to Merzouga daily at 19:00 night and arrive a Merzouga at 06:00 morning
3- How we will meet in Merzouga (desert)??
We organise desert tour from a hotel near the desert , so
(1) If you are coming to Merzouga by a rentad car i’ll stay waiting you in this hotel in Merzouga, .
(2) If you are coming on bus , i’ll wait you at the bus station in Merzouga.
For more informations about “SUPRATOURS” bus click here www.supratours.ma