Day 1: Marrakech- High Atlas Mountain – Zagora (Camel ride and night in a camp)
We will meet you in Marrakech and drive to Ouarzazat through the dramatic Tizi nTichka pass which reaches an altitude of 2260m. The High Atlas Mountains are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Berber villages. On arrival in Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will have lunch in the Kasbah then continue to Zagora. There you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before setting off on a camel ride with an experienced guide. Your first night will be spent in the desert, sleeping under the stars or in a traditional Berber nomad tent.
Day 2: Zagora – Ouarzazette – Marrakech
After breakfast with a local Bedouin family we’ll make our way back to Zagora by camel. After freshening up we will return to Marrakech via Ouarzazat and the Tizi nTichka pass, arriving in the evening.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group. You can stop whenever you want
- Pick up at hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want
- Tour in 4×4 vehicles/ Minibus With A/C
- Guide/driver (english speaker)
- Fuel , tolls and all associated expenses.
- Hotel (breakfast & dinner included)
- Night in bivouac including dinner and breakfast
PRICE: depending on season and number of travelers.